Home
   

The Fostoria Shade and Lamp Company
Consolidated Lamp and Glass Company

Location:   Findlay Street near the Countrymark grain silos
Started:     1890 (Dec 13th, 1893 became Consolidated Lamp & Glass)
Closed:     1896
Items Manufactured: Lamps, shade, colored tableware, etc.

               (click image or here for more Consolidated Glass)

            Previous Factory

 
Gallery Infomation
 
Board of Directors
 
Factories